Grab your wallet
Owning a superyacht implies more than the cost of the actual vessel.
The cost of docking in world's most famous marinas, especially during peak season is an important factor. The cost of docking is influenced by the location of the marina, the capacity and the popularity. Here are ten of the most expensive marinas compiled by Motoryachting.com.
10. Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi
9. Port de Gustavia, Saint-Barthelemy, The Caribbean
8. Port de Cannes, France
7. Miami Beach Marina, USA
6. Port Hercule, Monaco
5. Port de Saint-Tropez, France
4. Ibiza Magna, Ibiza, Spain
3. Marina di Portofino, Italy
2. Marina di Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy
1. Marina di Capri, Italy